Meet The Future of Education

Students Financial Support

All That You Need To Know About Financial Support

California Port University

Admissions FAQs

Here we discuss the most common and general, frequestly asked questions related to Admissions provided by California Port University. This is to help our current and new students umderstand how applying at California Port University works.

How would I know the level to which I Should Be Applying?

Fresh Candidate

An applicant who has not attended a university or college. The applicant has completed his or her secondary education.

Transfer Candidate

High school graduates who completed at least 12 semester hours or 18 quarter hours at a regionally accredited college or university.

International Applicants

All the students coming from all over the globe having passion to turn their life around by getting higher education.

Financial Assistance To It's Students? Financial Assistance To It's Students?

California Port University awards vrious types of financial grants and financial aid options to assit its students in compeleting their academic goals and ultimately meeting their career requirements. In orderto avail these financial aid options, you dont have to be strictly a US citizen, this means that online students enrolled at California Port University, coming from all over the world are eligible for these finacial aid options. You can use financial aid options for:

  • Tuition and fees, including electronic material.
  • Textbooks.
  • Technology.
  • Other educational expenses.

What credentails do I need in order to Apply At California Port University?

Calport's Undergraduates

Submit your secondary records (high school) and or postsecondary records (college/university) in the native language with a certified, literal (exact) English translation (if applicable). If the certificate/diploma was issued with completion of education, it too must be submitted in the native language with a certified, literal (exact) English translation.

Undergraduate applicants (beginning freshmen and transfer) are also required to submit secondary and college or university credentials from non-U.S. institutions to a credential evaluation agency for a course-by-course evaluation with grade point average calculation.

Calport's Graduates

Submit your college records to the Office of Admissions and to the department. If you are attending an international university, you must submit transcripts and degree/diploma statement in the native language with a certified, literal (exact) English translation (if applicable).

What should I do if I was previously admitted but did not enroll, and Now I Want To Attend California Port University?

Students who are admitted as a high school student but did not enroll need to visit their personalized online student portal to submit a change in desired term and also submit transcripts from all other institutions attended to the Office of Admissions. Please note that when changing your desired semester of enrollment, your application will undergo a new review process. If more than one year has elapsed, another application form and application fee must be submitted.

I'm transferring to California Port University When Will I Find Out If Credits Transfer?

Admitted students with college or university credit will be able to access their official transfer credit evaluation approximately six weeks after their required Advanced Enrollment Deposit is received. This evaluation, available on the student online portal, shows how courses completed at other institutions transfer to California Port University. Until then, transfer students are encouraged to use the Office of Admissions' searchable transfer credit equivalency system or reach out to the university representatives, available 24/7.